We invite your proposals for collaborative research relating to drug candidates or targets for intractable, rare or refractory diseases focusing on therapeutic modalities of stem cell drugs, oligonucleotide therapeutics or gene therapy.
- Critical obstetric and gynecological diseases as one of our focus areas.
- Intractable diseases and rare diseases.
- Refractory diseases with a high unmet medical need.
- Diseases caused by single gene mutations or diseases with clear drug discovery targets and causative genes.
- Excluding cancer and ophthalmologic diseases.
- Drug candidates or drug targets that lead to curative therapy, not symptomatic.
- Drug candidates or drug targets that induce or promote regenerative (repair) action in the body.