Mochida Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. and its consolidated subsidiaries (collectively “Mochida Pharmaceutical Group”) respect the privacy of our customers, suppliers and employees, and protect and manage personal information in accordance with the policy set forth below.
1. Collection of Personal Information
- 1） The Mochida Pharmaceutical Group will collect personal information (including Individual Number; the same applies hereinafter) by lawful and fair means and will specify the purpose of its use to the extent possible and shall collect only the information necessary for attainment of such purpose.
- 2） The Mochida Pharmaceutical Group will request provision of an Individual Number only when necessary in order to handle an Individual Number in accordance with the Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in Administrative Procedures (the “Number Act”).
2. Use of Personal Information
- 1） The Mochida Pharmaceutical Group will notify you of or publicly announce the purpose of use of your personal information.
- 2） If the need to use your personal information (only information which does not contain your Individual Number) beyond the scope of the purpose of use notified or publicly announced in accordance with the previous paragraph arises, the Mochida Pharmaceutical Group will obtain your prior consent to such use except as permitted by laws and regulations.
- 3） The Mochida Pharmaceutical Group will not use your Specific Personal Information (personal information containing your Individual Number) beyond the scope permitted by laws and regulations or beyond the scope of the purpose of use notified or publicly announced. The same shall apply even if you have given your consent to such use.
3. Provision of Personal Information and Subcontracting of Operations
The Mochida Pharmaceutical Group will not provide your personal information which does not contain your Individual Number to any third parties without obtaining your consent or unless permitted by laws and regulations and will not provide your Individual Number to any third parties unless permitted by laws and regulations. When contracting a third party to perform operations necessary for attainment of the purpose of use of the personal information, the Mochida Pharmaceutical Group will supervise such contractor to the extent necessary and appropriate.
4. Security Management Measures
The Mochida Pharmaceutical Group will appoint managers responsible for handling personal information and will implement necessary and appropriate organizational, human, physical and technical security management measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, the loss, destruction, falsification and leaking of personal information or the like.
5. Personal Information Requests
If you submit a request to the Mochida Pharmaceutical Group concerning the personal information it holds about you, such as a request for its disclosure or correction, etc., the Mochida Pharmaceutical Group will promptly take reasonable action to deal with your request in accordance with laws and regulations.
6. Education and Training on the Protection of Personal Information
The Mochida Pharmaceutical Group will implement education and training to its officers and employees to enhance their recognition of the importance and necessity of protecting personal information.
7. Compliance with Relevant Laws and Regulations and Continuous Improvement
The Mochida Pharmaceutical Group will comply with applicable laws, regulations and standards relating to personal information such as the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and Number Act and will also review and improve the initiatives outlined in the foregoing, as appropriate.
8. Contact Details
If you have any feedback or questions about the Mochida Pharmaceutical Group’s handling of personal information or any requests about your personal information including requests for disclosure or correction, etc., please contact below:
Mochida Pharmaceutical, Co., Ltd.
1-1 Ichigayahonmuracho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 162-0845
Mochida Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
November 1, 2015