We invite your proposals for collaborative research relating to drug candidates (low-molecular compounds, peptides, nucleic acids, gene therapy, etc.) for the following disease.
Inflammatory bowel disease
- We are looking for drug candidates that can achieve mucosal healing through action different from that of existing drugs.
- For example, candidates for which we can expect improvement through direct epithelial barrier function or mucosal tissue repair.
- We hope for highly safe candidates that can be administered orally, excluding such that have simple anti-inflammatory or immunosuppressant effects.
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)-induced bowel injury
- We are looking for drug candidates that are expected to have preventive or therapeutic effects for NSAIDs-induced bowel injury.
Other digestive diseases with a high unmet medical need
- In addition to the diseases listed above, we are seeking drug candidates for digestive diseases with a high unmet medical need.
- Excluding digestive cancer.